- Click here to listen to the oral arguments heard by the Court on Monday 3/26.
- Click here to listen to the oral arguments on the “Individual Mandate”
heard by the Court on Tuesday 3/27.
- Click here to listen to the oral arguments “Severability” heard by the Court on Wednesday 3/28.
- Click here to listen to the oral arguments on ACA expansion of Medicaid coverage on states on Wednesday 3/28.
NPA members are at the Supreme Court defending
the Affordable Care Act on Monday 3/26.
Listen to Dr. Alex Blum, NPA Vice-President of Membership, talk about the importance of the benefits in the Affordable Care Act for children with pre-existing conditions, young adults, women and seniors on the Jack Rice Show live today from Radio Row at the Supreme Court rally.
Watch Dr. Ari Silver-Isenstadt speak to Fox Business News about the Affordable Care Act from the steps of the Supreme Court today.
For a deeper understanding of the issues that the Court is considering this week, we offer the following resources—
- For a link to the written transcript of arguments:
- A Guide to the Supreme Court’s Review of the 2010 Health Care Reform Law – Kaiser Family Foundation
- Supreme Court Watch
- Amicus Brief Submitted to US Supreme Court re Minimum Coverage Provision of ACA
See more photos of NPA members at the Supreme Court in the NPA Flickr Feed at the bottom of the page at this npalliance.org.