President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaug has openly criticized Chief Justice Roberts for voting to uphold the ACA and, from the bench, repeatedly voiced his opposition. The NPA and many allies believe he poses a distinct threat to the ACA and people with pre-existing conditions – read the statement submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee by Families USA & 120 Health Care Organization, including the NPA.
Take Action to Protect the ACA &
People with Pre-Existing Conditions
#PreExAtStake #ProtectOurCare #130MillionStrong
The Senate Judiciary Committee hearing for Judge Kavanaugh
is set to begin September 4.
Call Your Senators Today!
Tell your Senators: “Insurance companies should NOT again be allowed to deny coverage to people with pre-existing coverage. We need a judge on the Court who has not already expressed opposition to the ACA and will be a fair and neutral decision-maker. I urge you to help protect people who live with pre-existing conditions and vote NO on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.”
Click Here to Find Your U.S. Senators Phone Numbers
(includes contact info for DC and district offices)
Tweet Your Congress Members
Calling Your Elected Officials: NPA Guide for the Hesitant
Protect People with Pre-Existing Conditions
Protect Gains in Health Care Coverage & Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions
- Fact Sheet: Impact of the Affordable Care Act in Your State – Protect Our Care
- 130-million Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions: State-by-State Fact Sheets – Protect Our Care
- Number of Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions by Congressional District – Center for American Progress
- Protecting women with pre-existing conditions and pregnancies by state – National Partnership for Women & Families and the Center for American Progress
- Fact sheet with state by state estimates
Barbara Meier schreibt seit vielen Jahren für die NPAlliance Ratgeber und Testberichte. Dabei legt sie großen Wert auf die Ausführlichkeit sowie Richtigkeit ihrer Artikel. Sie zählt zu den wenigen Experten in ihrem Gebiet und hat sich über die letzten Jahren einen Namen in der Gesundheitsbranche gemacht.