The National Physicians Alliance is a participatory organization, at both the national and local level.
- Officers of the Association (must be contributing members)
- President, President-Elect, Immediate Past President, VP of Membership, VP of Communications, VP of Policy, VP of Development, VP of Educational Programming, Treasurer, Secretary, and Executive Director
- Positions may either be elected or appointed by Board of Directors
- Board of Directors
- Eight members elected at large, five members appointed by previous Board of Directors, President, President-Elect, Immediate Past President, and Treasurer
- A call by Internet to all voting members of the National Physicians Alliance for Board of Directors will occur approximately 120 days prior to the annual meeting. The nominations will remain open for at least 30 days.
- National Working Committees
- Policy, Membership, Communication, Educational Programming, Development, and Internal Affairs
- Positions appointed by Board of Directors