Please click on a title below to view the recordings from our series of National Grand Rounds presentations at academic medical centers designed to educate physicians and residents about the nature and influence of pharmaceutical industry relationships with the medical community.
- Profits Over People? Corporate and Commercial Risks to the Patient-Provider Relationship
- The Evidence on How to Talk about Evidence
- Agents of Change: Empowering Students to be Leaders in Conflict of Interest Policy Reform
- Challenging the Selling of Sickness: A New Partnership Movement of Professionals and Advocates
- Value-Based Prescribing: What Drives Physician Behavior?
- The AMSA Scorecard: The State of Medical School Conflict-of-Interest Policies and Cultivating a New Era of Effective Change (CME available through April 2016)
- Conflict-of-Interest in Medicine: An Update on the State of the Problem
- Selling Drugs: Pharma’s Evolving Strategies
- Managing Industry Conflict of Interest in the Clinical & Academic Setting
- Understanding Emerging Trends in Industry-Academic Relationships
We also invite you to visit NPA’s Avoiding Conflict of Interest in Medicine Leadership Development Lecture Series that is related to this project.
If you have questions please contact Becky Martin, NPA Director of Project Management at email@example.com
These events were offered as part of the Partnership to Advance Conflict-free Medical Education. This partnership and related materials were made possible by a grant from the state Attorney General Consumer and Prescriber Education Grant Program which is funded by the multi-state settlement of consumer fraud claims regarding the
marketing of the prescription drug Neurontin.
Learn more at NPAlliance.org/conflict-free