View Online Webcast
Agents of Change: Empowering Students to be Leaders in Conflict of Interest Policy Reform
This event was broadcast live from the American Medical Students Association Convention
in New Orleans on Friday, March 7, 2014
- Stephen R. Smith, MD, MPH, Professor Emeritus of Family Medicine, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- David Evans, MD, Assistant Professor, Dpt. Of Family Medicine, Univ. of Washington SOM National Physicians Alliance Past-President & Founding Board Member
- Wells Wilkinson, JD, Director, Prescription Access Litigation (PAL) Project, Staff Attorney, Community Catalyst
- Teddy Fagrelius, American Medical Student Association (AMSA), PharmFree Fellow 2013-14
- Cheryl Bettigole, MD, MPH, Immediate Past-President of the National Physicians Alliance
For more information please contact: Becky Martin, NPA Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event offered as part of the Partnership to Advance Conflict-free Medical Education.
This partnership and related materials were made possible by a grant from the state Attorney General Consumer and Prescriber Education Grant Program which is funded by the multi-state settlement of consumer fraud claims regarding the marketing of the
prescription drug Neurontin.