This lecture series highlights advocacy and policy experts who provide technical assistance and leadership development for physicians, residents, and medical students interested in conflict-of-interest reform efforts. Written summaries and audio recordings of each lecture are available via the links below. We also invite you to visit our National Grand Rounds video archive that is related to this project.
- Advancing Integrity in Medical Education: Practical Tools to Help Recognize & Reduce Conflicts of Interest in Medicine
- Risky Medicine: How COI May Affect Clinical Guidelines and Decision Making
- The Role of Professionalism in Gaining Patient Trust and Improving Care
- Recognizing Conflict of Interest at Medical Schools
- Working to Reduce Conflict of Interest at the FDA
Creating Public Transparency of Industry-Physician Financial Relationships:
An update from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on Open Payments
- Holding the Industry Accountable: Covering Pharmaceutical Industry Marketing Practices
- Covering & Exposing Pharmaceutical Industry Relationships
- How I Sold Low-T: Guarding Against Industry Influence
- Rx Information: Non Biased and Evidenced-based or Industry Influenced?
- Teaching Tools to Counter Pharma Marketing Tactics
- Let the Sun Shine In: Disclosing Industry Payments to Physicians Under the “Physician Payment Sunshine Act
- Massachusetts Gift Ban Rules: Rallying to Limit Industry Wining & Dining
- The Latest Settlement: New Opportunities to Correct Misinformation
- One Doctor’s Experience with Conflict of Interest and an Update on Physician Payment Sunshine Provisions of the ACA
- Recognizing the Potential for Conflicts of Interest and Initiating Change
- Dealing with Conflicts of Interest in Academic Medical Centers
- New Partnership for the Advancement of Conflict-free Medical Education (PACME) and the AMSA PharmFree Scorecard
For more information please conthttps://npalliance.org/conflict-free/coi-call-feb-22-2012/act: Becky Martin, NPA Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
This series was offered as part of the Partnership to Advance Conflict-free Medical Education. This partnership and related materials were made possible by a grant from the state Attorney General Consumer and Prescriber Education Grant Program which is funded by the multi-state settlement of consumer fraud claims regarding the
marketing of the prescription drug Neurontin.
Learn more at NPAlliance.org/conflict-free
Barbara Meier schreibt seit vielen Jahren für die NPAlliance Ratgeber und Testberichte. Dabei legt sie großen Wert auf die Ausführlichkeit sowie Richtigkeit ihrer Artikel. Sie zählt zu den wenigen Experten in ihrem Gebiet und hat sich über die letzten Jahren einen Namen in der Gesundheitsbranche gemacht.