Join colleagues and friends from across the country in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, to share energy, inspiration, and knowledge at the 7th Annual Conference of the National Physicians Alliance Leading the Way: The Next Chapter in America’s Health
–> REGISTER HERE! <–
–>Submit a Poster<–
CME available this year!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
Thank You to Our Generous Supporters
The NPA 7th Annual Conference: Leading the Way: the Next Chapter in America’s Health will be held at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town, 1767 King Street, Alexandria, Virginia, United States 22314 Click here for a map & driving directions
Room reservations must be made directly with the hotel at 1-703-837-0440
Contact Becky Martin, NPA Project Manager, if you have questions or need additional assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202/420-7896
CME Accreditation Statement
Program Name/Date and Location
National Physicians Alliance (NPA)
7th Annual Conference : Leading the Way: the Next Chapter in America’s Health
November 10 & 11, 2012 – Alexandria, VA
Physicians, medical students, allied health professionals, and others interested in health policy.
• To develop clinical competence and health systems awareness on behalf of patients;
• To deepen physicians’ understanding of health policy implications for providers and patients;
• To broaden awareness of advocacy opportunities for physicians and local practice reforms that can address the challenges of uncontrolled health care costs and the root causes of health disparities, including disparities in oral health;
• To raise awareness among physicians regarding pervasive marketing strategies deployed by the pharmaceutical industry to influence prescribing habits
• To promote practice reform that will prioritize evidence-based treatment decisions as identified in the Top 5 Lists of the Choosing Wisely Campaign
• To fortify physicians’ discussions with experts, colleagues, and patients regarding the scope and implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of CME Outfitters, LLC and the National Physicians Alliance. CME Outfitters, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Outfitters, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclhttps://npalliance.org/npa-2012-conference-accreditation-statementosure and Conflict of Interest Resolution
All conflicts of interest of any individual(s) in a position to control the content of this CME activity will be identified and resolved prior to this educational activity being provided. Disclosure about provider and faculty relationships, or the lack thereof, will be provided to the learners.
For more information/Contact information
National Physicians Alliance
888 16th St. NW, Suite 800, PMB#835
Washington, DC 20006
Becky Martin, Project Manager
National Physicians Alliance (NPA)
Conference information and a program agenda with dates, session times,
faculty names, degrees, titles and affiliations is available at
Registration information and fees are available at
Barbara Meier schreibt seit vielen Jahren für die NPAlliance Ratgeber und Testberichte. Dabei legt sie großen Wert auf die Ausführlichkeit sowie Richtigkeit ihrer Artikel. Sie zählt zu den wenigen Experten in ihrem Gebiet und hat sich über die letzten Jahren einen Namen in der Gesundheitsbranche gemacht.